Monday, January 10, 2011

When Do You Begin Getting Luekorrea In Pregnancy

HAPPY 2011! My latest work

my dear friend @ s @ s, followers and visitors !!!!!
Happy New Year 2011!! I was a bit absent these days, the theme of the holidays and because I was a little little patient, but now I am better and I wanted to show my first work of this year. As I was about sealings
saved, I decided to make napkin holders, an idea that found here, except that I added one more round of sealings and a cigarette, which would also be a cigarette holder, an idea I got from my head, therefore no chart or pap.
Here is my odd jobs ...
Porta Napkins Dorado sealings made
side view
Lacres
View from another angle
red with golden butterfly
red and gold colors
cigarrillera Porta made cigarettes or sealings, 100% polypropylene yarn used black with gold thread
Rear view

Alps
Front View, with magnet buttons, which you think??
Well chic, I hope as always your comments and suggestions.
Have a great week !!!!!!!
Besitos ....




0 comments:

Post a Comment