Monday, January 31, 2011

Exercises Bench Blueprint

My Osita Coqueta

my dear friend @ s @ s! !!!!!
not going to believe me, but that of amigurumi, I think it's quite addictive!
My bear Flirty, felt very alone, so I decided to ask for your partner, and of course in this case, I could not give it another name Flirt, insurance will agree with me that this 2 nd amigurumi I was a little better than the first, and all the girls who have not dared to do, I say that is a bit laborious, but the result is worth it, so girls, be encouraged to recalculations, and will not be able to stop more!! jajajjaaj.
Well here I leave you with photos of my Coquette, I hope you like it! I welcome your comments
sincere. Besitos
and the next entry, we'll see what happens to me!

the couple do you think??


0 comments:

Post a Comment