Saturday, January 29, 2011

Are Lemons Toxic To Dogs?



as my dear friend @ @ s, @ s follower visitors!
I'm back after a short break holiday lol, with this wonderful project that I made thanks to my dear friend pap virtual Crochet Aly's Blog for my love, here is the link pap done so graciously.
Hope you like it and can do, for my first amigurumi I think it's okay, need to improve some things, but I'm sure with time and practice will achieve better do odd jobs. Good will
@ s @ s friend would like to thank you as always your visits, your loving words, because the fact of knowing they are behind their pc screens together make me feel!
Here is the pictures of my baby bear named him the name of "Flirty"
in pose!

It is a gymnast!
To give you idea of \u200b\u200bsize
Besitos!
See you next entry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment