Thursday, December 16, 2010

Isabella Soprano Married?



my dear friend @ s @ s, visitors and follower @ s / he is!!
returned after a long time, but I did several odd jobs in these weeks of absence.
I thank you wholeheartedly for the visits I get, the nice comments and also to new friends, followers, whom I hope does not disappoint.
Here are the pics of my little jobs.
This agarraollas mill did 9 points thanks to Dad I found here, except that I added more laps because the tutorial did with thick yarn and I did with cotton yarn ( Anne), the red is bright, green, no, I did for a very dear friend who is getting married this Saturday.
This keychain mini watermelon as I thank you very kindly tutorial did the friends of the group and this Aprendendo croche here.
This toilet paper holder is already known tod @ s, I did it in different colors, just not had time to photograph me, because as you had sold them!!
They had a fabulous success!!
Well I think that's all for now.
I hope to return soon with more updates to tod @ s.
Kisses to everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment