Thursday, December 9, 2010

Charge Large Board Game

hound WITH SAUTEED SPINACH AND CHICKEN VEGETABLE PAP

Today I will put one of the jam that I make my child, normally do in a pot, but today I tested it out Thermomix because buenisima!





Ingredients: -370 gr

chicken breast leeks
-150 g (I put half the onion, leeks and half) -50 g
olive oil (I put 35gr) -300 g of carrots

-250g of green beans
-1 -470 Gr ripe tomato water

-1 / 2 teaspoon salt

> Clean the chicken breasts skin and removing fat. Reserve.
> Wash the leek, cut in half or three pieces and pour into glass. Schedule 7
speed 4 seconds. Stir in the oil and cook 8 minutes programming,
100 º, speed 1.
> Add the carrots and beans heading into medium pieces and set speed 6 seconds
4. Stir in tomatoes, water and salt. Schedule 10
minutes Varoma temperature, speed 1.
> Finally, place the chicken breasts and set aside 12 minutes, 100 º, speed
1. When finished, let the temperature down a bit and set to
then 30 seconds on speed 5 and then 3 minutes
speeds 8 to 10, progressive, to be very fine.



This recipe is from the book Food thermomix child. These amounts
I got a lot of mashed potatoes, I also had lunch with her and had dinner at night.

And now you have some photos of my PAULA enjoying their porridge!




is super big and almost 9 months old! I spent the time to fly, it seems like yesterday when I went into labor and look at her eating porridge and ... every day I enjoy it more now learn new things every day and is super funny, and nothing, I'm going to say ... WANT WITH THE MADNESS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment