Monday, December 6, 2010

Best Healthy New York Plan



This is one of the first recipes I made with the Thermomix, the first thing I did was a pizza dough, then a garlic sauce, macaroni, and today I made this Catalan chicken that I found on a blog that I did not know, is a girl named Maria and her blog is "A TASTE OF YESTERDAY AND TODAY" , delighted me with his blog, has many recipes good quality, as this chicken for example, that I shall soon return to prepare, and some recipes more than I have also been targeted.








INGREDIENTS:

-50 g olive oil (I've put 40) -5 cloves garlic

-100 g -130
crushed tomato gr onion julienned
-8 chubby thighs or drumsticks (I've put drumsticks)
-salt and pepper -1 bay leaf


-150 g water-brandy 150g pine nuts

-20 gr -1 / 4 of cinnamon (I did not have and put a pinch of cinnamon powder) -20
pitted prunes (I did not have and put currants)


oil-Pon and garlic and program 5 minutes Varoma temperature, speed 3 and a half.
-Add the onion and set 5 minutes, temperature varoma, left turn, speed spoon.
-Add tomatoes, spiced chicken and program 10 minutes Varoma temperature, turn left, speed spoon.
-Fold remaining ingredients (except pine nuts), would be the cinnamon, bay leaf, and cognac, plums and program 25 minutes Varoma temperature, turn left, speed spoon.
-when it is 5 minutes add the pine nuts.



I've served with fries and a large slice of bread for dipping in the sauce!


* the next time I do I will remove the skin from chicken, because they released a lot of fat I have removed with a spoon before serving, yet this rich, or I also thought it must be good with chicken breast, well, anyway back to repeat and aver that such .*

0 comments:

Post a Comment