Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Victoria Secret Best Boobs

GREEN BEANS SALAD RICE WITH VEGETABLES AND SPICES COFFEE

Hello again everyone! Finally I have some time to publish some recetilla, the truth is that with the girl and work, this summer I have not had time for anything ... but a good as we finished the season and I'm working Home calm down and I hope to post entries more often.

few days ago I began to diet, so now the recipes that will put some lights, today I made rice was buenisimo and with almost no fat.





Ingredients for 1 person:

-75 g rice-media

-half small onion-medium zucchini carrot

-1 -1 clove garlic, whole tomatoes

boat -1 chicken breast fillet, diced salt

-
pepper, a pinch of nutmeg
-
a pinch of cinnamon pinch of paprika-
-water or vegetable broth


First I have a sofrito with garlic, onion and carrot, all chopped very small, when I have been poached since the zucchini cut larger pieces and chicken, we I have a few laps until a golden chicken and a bit I put the tomatoes cut into pieces.
When I had the sauce made, I've put the spices, salt, pepper, a pinch of nutmeg and a pinch of cinnamon.





After I missed the rice and paprika, I've given a few laps and I've added the broth, the amount of broth depends on each person, I like that it is the sticky rice, and I've been adding broth as it was consumed until cooked rice to state, but you can make soup by adding more broth or water quantity.




And so and left me to my plate of rice, left a plate of rice, just enough for one person and was delicious!



0 comments:

Post a Comment