Monday, November 8, 2010

Swollen Foot And Whiplash

More LA!!

Hi friend!
How are you???
First of all I want to thank everyone who took the time to leave me nice comments on my blog, that's what gives me strength to continue sharing and showing my humble crochet work, if not, it would not make sense and people ask me if I can copy the work, with great pride and enthusiasm I would say that SIIIIIIII !!!!!!
course they can take everything you want from my blog, for that I am here, and I like sharing, I also like others to share their knowledge with us all and experiences on this subject as fascinating as it is for me to crochet.
Now I would like to tell you that surfing the web I found one of those friends who have no qualms about sharing their knowledge and Nelly, she is from Venezuela and has a beautiful blog.
This angel so beautiful I found there with his dad and did not hesitate to do so not a single moment, I saw and fell in love, I can tell you is quite laborious, because it is in several parts, but the result it deserves!!
The home termolina harden again, in another previous post I put the video link on how you perform.
I did it in bright red color (Anne glossy), to get a little bit different :) Good chic @ s I hope you like and encourage them to do (I finished in 3 days).
The link where I found the pap is this:
http://nellynda.blogspot.com/search/label/ANGEL% 20with% 20PATRON
(must pass the mouse over the address, right click, copy, open a new tab and place it in your browser, go there one pull). I hope your comments
again!!
Kisses and have a nice start to the week !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment