Thursday, November 18, 2010

Learn Use Yardi Voyager



... Forgetfulness ♪ ♪ ...

For the first time I feel so far from my
here myself am not happy
loving you my love Tell me I can do
To forget and find another love

It's not the same if you're not with me today
And there is no sense in this life for my
know my love will always love you
I do not understand how you could lose

And today I'm here, thinking of you
Trying to forget and feel
That this love inside me is impossible to erase
And forever I know I'll love

Time has passed and I have not returned to
talk in the mornings But your voice I feel the awakening
you know that was
What do you think and you do today without my

And now you tell me you're sorry, no more,
That was a mistake and now you want my love back
know, can not be
not hurt me I will see

0 comments:

Post a Comment