Friday, November 5, 2010

Put Your Head In A Hairstyle Free

Back!! Preparations for Christmas

my dear friend @ s! @ s! Both
tiempoooo !!!!!!
But for a good cause, I have some odd jobs for Christmas, already completed.
Here's one of them, and I'll start door wreaths I made a CD, be encouraged to do so, it's easy, it is very nice, new, and the planet is grateful for recycling.
to the third race I did with the video of the prof. Yvy is at this link:
here (1 ª part)
here (2 ª part.)
then and is paid by the person doing this work for decorating, whether flowers, santa, star, Christmas tree, pearls, and other accessories so that they are pretty good.
I hope will be encouraged to do so!

agarraollas Now I want to show a reason I did well with Christmas (the colors) and I quite liked the result:
The pap they will find here


I have also done a little angel, I did the pap that is here:
http://recantodasborboletas-simoninha.blogspot.com/2007/09/receita-do-anjinho-de- croche.html.

with a small variation, we shall account for Wings, not left behind but put them over his clothes and was much higher, also placed a halo, which harden with termolina home, who teaches Prof. Ivy in this Youtube video: http://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwvUth3yX0w.
Well dear friends, I can only thank your visits and sweet comments that give me strength to go on showing my humble little jobs in crochet and I hope more of an idea to keep creating beautiful things.
I hope very soon return with new creations.
I hope you enjoy it and leave me your comments and see what you think!!
Kisses to everyone and having a very good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment