Monday, February 28, 2011

Small Amount Or Circle Rash

TURKEY SAUCE AND SALAD EGGPLANT AND ROASTED PEPPERS MICROWAVE APPLE






This is what I've done at noon for lunch, left me a pretty good with the sauce and the best part is that almost nothing is not fattening! I've done it with muuuyyy little oil, and leaves just as good.



in a pan with a tad of oil well have golden turkey with some garlic cloves whole, I've put salt in a glass I squeezed 2 lemons with a splash of wine, I've made along with two glasses of water and spices "touch Iberian" Eroski, I stopped for a while and ready to boil! what a pity you could not wet bread!




And to accompany it I made this salad of eggplant and peppers. They go into the oven, and when done, allow to cool slightly then peel and cut into pieces or strips, when they are short and cold, is flavored with minced garlic, salt and oil, I have put just a tad of oil.




0 comments:

Post a Comment