Wednesday, February 16, 2011

80's Basketballshorts



Hi! Long time no update! Well I tell you, from February 1 am on a diet, I'm doing the diet of Naturhouse and I'm doing pretty well now, I've lost about 3 kg! You have done this diet or you know someone who has done? and such? then tell me ... because people tell me that they had gone really well and other people that says it all Otherwise

Well I leave you today with my dinner, not much to explain, but hey I put some pictures ... Hound
Two slices of grilled with a little over ajopere.




And some sauteed spinach with a clove of garlic, with about 7 or 8 raisins and a tiny handful of pine nuts.




A spinach also I've put a couple of laps of a spice grinder called "touch Iberian" , buy them from the eroski and give a very good taste to food, has a hot dot.



And for dessert I ate a low-fat bio yogurt with a fiber that give me in Naturhouse .

0 comments:

Post a Comment