Thursday, February 10, 2011

Anti Gravity Chamber In Fl?

My fish and other creations

my dear friend @ s @ s, @ s fan and visitors!
No I resisted the urge to make this beautiful little fish called Kingyo, I found the blog of Erica.tricoche , with pap at first I struggled a bit, and almost gave up, but then I said, no may be, I have to do and I think I got something similar to Erica.
wholeheartedly thank Erica and others who gently up the paps in their blogs, because I think that's the end of blogs, sharing and building friendship.
Here is a picture of my Kingyo, hope you like and accept all criticism.




From the side
Facing
I also did a mini Hello Kitty, I did well thanks to pap of this dear virtual friend, and you can find here .
Posing for the photo
I loved
So they can see the real size, fits in one hand, really is a mini Hello Kitty
do this odd jobs, the truth is that they have a bonus for the performance, several stitches, multiple parties, and particularly low, it takes a long view, which I have seriously the very tired, but I think it's worth doing, are also very good present for Valentine's Day!, they think, get something like a gift.
And finally I made a Cup Cake, literal translation does not know me very well, but I guess it's a cake in a cup, and I found pap here.
I did for a keyring, but other options can also
I'm doing too little hearts for 1 amigurumis Challenge, I am making several models, I will see that I can think of and present them on 14. Good will
@ s @ s friend that's all for now, hope you like my proposals and I hope as always your visits and comments!! Besitos

0 comments:

Post a Comment