Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Want To Decorate My Bedroom In Pc

Weavers Meeting of Paraguay to the manager of Circle Bag



my dear friend @ s! @ s!
After a week of absence, traveling to Asuncion, I return here to show the photos Bya Py kindly gave me to post on the blog, the meeting we had with the manager of Circle Brazil, Mr. Eduard Hoffman, on Saturday, September 11 (one day before the crochet) in the KNOW CENTER HOTEL.
It was a wonderful meeting, where we share experiences, work, knowledge, and everything related to crochet and knit, thanks to my friend Evelyn, who, without his invitation, I could not be there.
I hope we meet soon!!
Mr. Eduard Hoffman Circle Wire Manager Brazil, Dalva and I sat, very concentrated to the survey
Some weavers girl group
Bya Py
My friend and I displaying my bag DG

One of the circle gifts, thanks!


Besitos
@ s!

0 comments:

Post a Comment