Sunday, September 5, 2010

How Does The Family Tax Benefit Work?

DG

Hi Friends!!
I want to present my work done, my handbag Dolce & Gabanna.
I loved the result and it was worth so much effort, it was a month of work, since I only devoted to it at night.
I did something similar with Jolie, I placed the tassels on the sides to be adjusted according to the tastes of the client, did the lining in black with two pockets, one zippered and another single to put a cell phone maybe or some other object, use the magnet (two) this case to have a better closure of the bag and, well ... for I say again, a picture is worth a thousand words and here are the photos for you to see yourselves.
Thanks for all the comments so pretty!!
Hope you like it as much as me .... Leave your comments.
Besitos. @ s!

0 comments:

Post a Comment