Saturday, September 18, 2010

Airsoft Striker Shotgun

DG my style!

my dear friend @ s! Alps!
this time I want to show this chocolate brown bag DG (completito gives to eat!) I just finished, I made some variations, has three buttons magnetized, with a detail in a flap that also added now (a flower same pitch as the bag), to the tassels or Taselaar, I added a transparent balls to make it more attractive and increases I made shorter and thicker. Thanks for your feedback
so cute and all friends who follow me!
I love them a lot!!
Well, enough words, let the photos.
The flap detail added, wears a flower
magnetized
takes three buttons for safety
Inside black lining with two pockets, one zippered
in greater detail to see the flower and the point used
The tassel detail with transparent glass beads
Seen from another angle
Fund bag (hard, not deform)

Besitos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment