Saturday, June 26, 2010

Burnt Orange Bathroom Rugs And Accessories





This is the salad I made yesterday for dinner, is a very simple salad, with very few ingredients, but this great, decorate it with Pringles crisps, he had seen on several blogs and I liked the idea, is a really good bite, the crisps with the salad on top.


INGREDIENTS: potatoes


-3 -3 cans of tuna in olive oil -3

-boiled eggs stuffed olives, mayonnaise Anxo
muse
brand-salt-pringles




Boil potatoes, I cooked whole with the skin and all, and when they are cold, machaco the hair and some in a bowl, then add the boiled eggs into pieces, you save one for garnish, toss the cans of tuna, and olives games, saved some for garnish, salt is sprinkled, and all mixed with mayonnaise, then put on your plate that we will serve, is smeared with mayonnaise, and decorate, I save the egg to decorate, so scratch over the salad and I put strips of piquillo pepper and olives, and around the Pringles, and I will put them flavored with paprika.



0 comments:

Post a Comment