Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How Much Money Do You Get In Ca For Disability

...: ♪: TWO YEARS OF MAGIC: ♪: ... .........:::


A January 6, two years ago, first trod the stage together, with both showing what we had armed treabajo, hours of rehearsal and hard work, and so I start all ... Changes
?? If any, as well as fights, laughter, tears, shared moments, up and down the stage ... but if something does not change was the desire to defend why we started this January 6, the friendship and complicity between us above and below the scenario that makes this every day more beautiful ...
Today I get to speak to me, Betiana, and honestly I have to thank life, because I'm proud of the quality of artists and people I have as companions, the great team that is behind that along our arm all this ... I have to thank the media who gave us the opportunity to show in spite of new guys, always bet on us, and people especially those most responsible for this, who give us the strength not lower arms, to fight for this dream we have, and why we are determined to keep fighting ... THANKS
CHARGED FOR THESE TWO YEARS OF MUSICAL MAGIC ...
BIG THANKS TO THE FAMILY "FEEL THE SOUL"
THOUSAND YEARS OVER THAT !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment