Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cleaning Stainless Steel Wine Tanks

HAM AND CHEESE ORANGE CAKE Chicken dumplings



Now it is time to oranges and this afternoon at my mother fancied me to do this simple orange cake, photos are made with mobile, because I have not taken the camera, but hey, do not look so bad, right?



INGREDIENTS:


-6 -2 eggs oranges (juice)
-half lemon (juice)
-1 cup sunflower oil

sugar -2 cups flour -3 cups grated
-
orange ½ -1 on yeast




with electric rods've beaten eggs in a bowl until frothy have been well, I added the sugar and continue beating him and then you've missed the oil, juice and zest of orange, well blended and mixed with straw and then you've missed the flour and yeast, when he was well blended and I got baked in a buttered pan and sprinkle with flour, I've had about 40 minutes or less to 180 ยบ.



It's simple and quick to do, and this is the result.





mmm, was excellent, at 10 minutes out of the oven and turning out and we've nailed the tooth was still warm ... we put the boots!


0 comments:

Post a Comment