Monday, April 4, 2011

Burstcapillaries And Alcoholism

sad .....



Hi! I hope you guys are. are better than me. These days I received, returned by mail, the package with goodies, who so lovingly prepared for the inaugural winner of my drawing. I do not want this much history, only a small call for reflection. All / I know that spam costs are low, that many / os of us make a small sacrifice with love interest to participate, make drawings, etc, so I think that the other side deserve a little bit of responsibility. I know sometimes problems arise imponderables, but for that, we have the emails and websites to warn, apologize, etc.. Do not forget that the other side of the monitor screen, there is a waiting soul.

Thanks Dear friend for letting you express this in minimal words I feel. It's good to let everything flow. So do not pass me the urge to go long the draw which was organized very soon, that my blog serves a love tha ... affection

0 comments:

Post a Comment