Thursday, March 3, 2011

Purpose Of Religious Mexican Candles

bag with cd, sealings and binder covers and other news

my dear friend @ s @ s, @ s fan and Visitors!
After a little while of absence, I return with it all!
I want to show my latest work in crochet, which are some earrings (slopes) for adolescents and girls, for the reasons you have (hello kitty, Dalmatian, butterflies, etc), well I hope you like it and I think a bag is already known tod @ s, carried with cd, binder covers and sealing of cans, this time in red, which I lined with black TNT and has an inner pocket to hold keys or cell phone.
If anyone is interested in making this bag I have the pap Here
On another topic, I have a new virtual friend named Antonia and has a Blog newly is starting and I said if you could give some idea to raise some work on his blog: Antonia tell you, I like your blog, I wanted to leave a message, but unfortunately I have not enabled that part of your blog, would good that you enable it, so you can leave comments and suggestions to clear any doubts you may have with respect to the work, you can upload any type of work you do, I see you have some sewing and crochet and I think it's great you can also perform pap (stepper) of your work and thus to share with all your friends, visitors and followers.
Well, thank you very much for all your visits, comments I always cheer the soul, because the idea of \u200b\u200bblogging is to share ideas, patterns, and knowledge.
I leave you with photos of my work, which I hope you like a tod @ s, any suggestion is always welcome.
Have a nice week!! Besitos

Viewing sideways, with cone flower detail
About sealings
details
Earrings


0 comments:

Post a Comment