Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sample Letter Close Of Telephone Line

dumplings



a couple of months ago or so, I made chicken patties, we liked a lot, but today I made tuna fish for dinner and we liked much more, they are very easy to make and at a few pies cool if you have nothing to do with the frozen ...



Ingredients: -1 package

wafer pies -2
natural cans of tuna cooked eggs

-2 -1
spring onion, a piece of green pepper and red jet
-fried tomato
-olive oil, salt and pepper




I cut the onions and peppers and have finite good sauce, then I added the well-drained tuna, I have put salt and pepper and I gave him a few laps.



After I missed the tomato sauce, I mixed everything and I've added the eggs cut into small pieces, I turned to mix the filling and you're ready.



've been filling
After all the wafers, to close, I wet with a water brush the edges of the wafers, I've closed and sealed with a fork.




The've fried in hot oil and I have served with fries, and we sin, we sin right!


Eliminar formato de la selección

0 comments:

Post a Comment