Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How To Paint Gold Shower Doors

the Menier

This recipe is made with flounder, better if Sole Fillets without skin or bones, but what I had in the freezer was panga, and the truth is that I came out just as good.




Ingredients: -2

panga fillets

-oil-flour-salt and pepper


For the sauce:


-2 tablespoons butter ½ lemon-juice-a
ajopere jet (chopped garlic and parsley)
-half cup of water-salt


-1 teaspoon cornstarch


First make the sauce, put the butter in a saucepan and discard low heat to avoid burning, as he squeezes half a lemon.



when butter was made well broken lemon juice, I snuck to keep me a bone. Then you take a good ajopere jet, half a glass of water, a little salt and let it boil a few minutes.



I so I would not stay as liquid, I put a teaspoon of cornstarch, but let's going to taste you in the end is a sauce more or less well.




These are the panga fillets that I used are frozen Mercadona, I can not remember the price, but I think they are very expensive and very good.


I defrosted, I put salt and pepper and flour went through, you can also go through egg, but I did not, but I like that.



Fry in skillet with hot oil when golden brown, drain well, put on your plate, and they pour the sauce on top.




I went with the fries, which were wet with death the sauce!


You see that is not a light dish, but is scrumptious ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment